Kagayaku Cosmetics develops, plans, and sells advanced cosmetic and non-medicinal products, while at the same time ensuring safety. We thoroughly recognize the importance of protecting personally identifying information (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”). We believe that dealing with Personal Information properly is an important social responsibility, and we pledge to protect such information based on the following policies.
8-1 Akashi-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Kagayaku Cosmetics Inc.
Yukio Matsuki, President
1. Strict compliance with laws and other rules
We strictly comply with laws regarding the protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws and regulations, guidelines, industry-level standards, and internal rules.
2. Acquisition of Personal Information
We acquire Personal Information through legal and fair methods.
3. Use of Personal Information※1
A. We use Personal Information only for purposes officially announced in advance, within the scope of the use described when acquiring the information, and only as necessary to conduct business.
B. For cases in which we share Personal Information with third parties or entrust third parties to deal with Personal Information, we take appropriate steps to ensure that they handle it such properly and with confidentially, upon thoroughly researching each individual third party.
4. Provision of Personal Information to third parties
Unless required by laws or regulations, we will never provide Personal Information to third parties without the prior consent of the individual identified by the Personal Information.
5. Protective measures regarding Personal Information
- A. We strive to maintain the accuracy of Personal Information and to conduct thorough daily reviews to ensure its safety.
- B. We take appropriate measures to prevent the loss, destruction, alteration, and leakage of Personal Information, unauthorized access to Personal Information, and the invasion of computer viruses. In case one of these problems occurs, we immediately take corrective actions.
- C. We do not disclose Personal Information by taking or transmitting it to the outside.
6. Disclosure, correction, the halting of use, and the elimination of Personal Information
We confirm that the individual identified by Personal Information has the right to claim disclosure, correction, the halting of use, and elimination, etc., regarding Personal Information, and we strive to appropriately and immediately respond to any such claims※1.
7. Organization and structure
- A. We recognize that the appropriate management of Personal Information is our mission to society. We assign a manager in every department to deal with Personal Information, and we implement the appropriate management of Personal Information.
- B. We offer training in the protection of Personal Information and appropriate management methods to all concerned people regarding company operations and business, such as executives, full-time employees, contract employees, and part-time employees.
8. Personal Information protection and management system
To execute these policies, we continually review and improve our personal information protection and management system according to auditing reporting, changes in social conditions, etc.
- Please refer to the ”Handling of Personal Information” for the purposes of use regarding Personal Information, as well as for claims regarding disclosure, correction, the halting of use, and elimination.
Corporate Planning ＆ Administration Section,
Accounting,Personnal ＆ General Affairs
Kagayaku Cosmetics Inc.TEL＋81 03-3524-3209
We use the Personal Information acquired from customers for the following purposes.
1． Acquisition and use of Personal Information
We will use Personal Information acquired from customers for the following purposes:
- Personal Information of customers
- Business deals, contacts, consultation, ordering, settlements, or other process
- Receipt of traded goods or services
- Marketing analysis for product development, planning, and service improvement
- To provide information, products, or services that we think is useful to our customers
- To provide information, products, or service to those applying for services or campaigns
- To provide information, products, or service to those applying for service or campaigns that we conduct on entrusted by outsourcers (Personal Information used for this purpose will never be disclosed to outsourcers.)
- Personal Information of job applicants/candidates: To review and contact applicants/candidates
- Personal Information of executives and employees: Personal management and welfare;
2． Disclosure of Personal Information
- Company name
Kagayaku Cosmetics Inc.
- Chief privacy officer
Kei Watanabe, General Manager of the Corporate Planning ＆ Administration Department
- Complaints about the handling and disclosure of Personal Information
Accounting,Personnal ＆ General Affairs, Corporate Planning ＆ Administration Department, Kagayaku Cosmetics Inc.
St Luke’s Tower 7F, 8-1 Akashi-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-6591
TEL：+81 03-3524-3216；business Hours: 9:15 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (except Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, and the New Year holiday season)
Authorized Personal Information Protection Organization: JIPDEC Personal Information Protection Consultation Service Office
Roppongi First Building, 1-9-9, Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032
TEL: +81 0120-700-779;
They do not accept inquiries about our products or services.
Requests for notification, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, and the halting of the use/provision of Personal Information
To request the disclosure, etc., of the Personal Information we acquired from you, please complete and seal the specified request form and send it to us with a copy of your identification by mail.
On receipt, we will review your request, handle it appropriately within 10 business days, and send you our response by mail.
- Download the following request form in PDF format:
Personal Information Request Form [PDF:70KB]
- Enclose the following identification：
- Certificate of residence
- Copy of a health insurance card, driver’s license, passport, or pension book; when a representative acts on your behalf, enclose the following documents：
- Your certificate of residence
- Sealed proxy document
- Certificate of seal
- Copy of your representative’s health insurance card, driver’s license, passport, or pension book
※Please black out the registered address on the certificate of residence.
※We will shred the received documents after confirming your identity.
- Send the documents to the address specified in
「2.(3)」Complaints about the handling and disclosure of Personal Information.”
- We may not accept requests when the disclosure of Personal Information can：
- Threaten the lives, health, or properties of the owner or third parties；
- Promote or trigger illegal or unjust behavior；
- Threaten the country’s security, undermine the relations of other countries or international organizations, or create disadvantages for negotiation with other countries or international organizations；
- Hinder crime prevention, suppression or investigation, or pose a threat to public safety and order；
- Significantly compromise our ability to execute operations appropriately or cause us to violate laws；
- Prevent us from helping national or local governments execute operations according to laws.
Further, we may also not accept requests when the disclosure of Personal Information if the notification or disclosure of the purpose of the use of Personal Information can compromise our ability to execute operations.
- Provide us with the following information and documents.
- If your request regards that other than the notification or disclosure of the purpose of the use of Personal Information：
Provide us with your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address (optional). (You do not have to fill out the form.)
- If your request regards the notification or disclosure of the purpose of the use of Personal Information：
Print out and complete the form, and send it to us with your identification through simplified registered mail.
- You will be charged 1,000 yen for any request for the notification or disclosure of the purpose of the use of Personal Information. Please pay the charge by bank transfer. The bank transfer fee shall be borne by you. The cost of sending the form and your identification shall be also borne by you.
- You will be charged all actual expenses when they exceed 1,000 yen.
- Your request may not be handled if you do not pay the amount in full.
Print out and complete the form, and send it to us with your identification by simplified registered mail.
- Established on April 2, 2007
- Revised on June 1, 2010
- Revised on April 1, 2011
- Revised on April 1, 2012
- Revised on April 1, 2013
- Revised on June 1, 2013
- Revised on April 1, 2014
- Revised on October 1,2015
- Revised on September 30,2016